Mr. Julian Hunt, delegate from Canadian College of Business & Computers (CCBC) delivering valuable and informative speeches to the students in a seminar.
S.M. Abul Hossain, Chief Executive
of WWES interviews a student on a seminar.
information all interested students are
cordially invited to our
office address given below:
Eastern View Tower
50 DIT Extension Road
Kinds of business:
- To represent foreign educational institutions being officially authorised.
- To recruit students to the educational institutions we are authorised to work for.
- To work as the education consultant for the University/College we are appointed to represent.
- To serve the students willing to study abroad.
- Opportunity to apply without application fee.
- As we are officially authorised representative, so we do not charge students to pay us even single money in return to our services.
- Accommodation confirmation.
- Airport pick-up arrangement (if requested).
- Swift processing i.e. delivery of offer letters as swift as possible.
- Advice on adequate documentation related with sponsorships.
- Adequate advice for a successful visa interview.
N.B. For UK students, we prepare them for a successful visa interview following the Immigration & Asylum act of the UK.
At present we are working for:
- Cyprus (both Northern and Euro).
- Cyprus International University (CIU).
- Halifax University.
- Preston University.
- University of Canterbury (UC).
- Canadian College of Business & Computers (CCBC).
- Carmel College of Excellence London (CCEL).
- Informatics Institute.
- International College of Teikyo University-Berlin Campus.
- INTI International Group of Colleges.
- KES College.
- Llandrillo College.
- London International College (LIC).
- Oxford & Cherwell College (OCC).
- Regents College (RC).
- West London College (WLC).
- York St John College (YSJ).